welcome to musiq miracle

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whitney Houston is a happy mother

The queen of exceptional voice, Whitney Houston is really blessed with a wonderful daughter. The 15-year-old Bobbi Kristina makes persistent effort in terms of encouragement to revive her single mother’s career.

Ecstatic Whitney says, “She was with me every step of the way: ‘Mom, you can do this.’ When I get discouraged and I get like, ‘This is tiring, this is wearing me out, I’m just not at that point,’ she’d just go, ‘No, mom, you can do this, get up, get up,’”

Wow, she really must be a proud mom, good job Bobbi.Even we’re thankful to you, it’s because of you that we’ll get to hear the legendary voice once again.

I’m excited for her new album, “I Look to You”, which is scheduled to release on Sept. 1. Hope it creates same magic as “I Will Always Love You”.

No comments:

Post a Comment