welcome to musiq miracle

Monday, June 29, 2009

Beyonce Knowles At 2009 BET Awards Red Carpet


The former Destiny’s Child star, Beyonce Knowles looked sparkles in Balmain on the red carpet at the 2009 BET Awards held at the Shrine Auditorium on Sunday (June 28) in Los Angeles.

The If I Were A Boy singer recently revealed that her feet are “throbbing” when she returns home from a night of hectic dance routines.

“When I come home and take them [shoes] off, I’m like, ‘Oh my God! I wish I could just chop my feet off!’ But while I’m dancing, I’m thinking of the choreography,” she told Self magazine.

“I don’t think about my feet until I’m trying to go to sleep and they’re throbbing.”

The 27-year-old songstress and rapper T.I. were top contenders for trophies, with a leading five nominations each. She is up for best R&B female, best actress and video of the year.

Beyonce Knowles @ 2009 BET Awards in LA








No comments:

Post a Comment