welcome to musiq miracle

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens in nightmare!

There must be sleepless nights for the High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens, as she feels that she’s “always going to have haters.”

She never reads blogs and doesn’t want to know what people say about her. She has got a serious problem with public attention, too.

“I keep my head down. Usually I’ll run around in hoodies, and I’ve got this massive head of hair, and I throw it all in my face so that nobody can see me.”

My God, this young celebrity needs help, her illusion is crossing limits. She thinks people give her that much importance?

We hardly want to see or read about her, she doesn’t need to be that insecure. Chill girl, nobody’s even gonna remember you if the limelight keeps dodging you like this. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment