welcome to musiq miracle

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Megan Fox is bisexual... apparently


Megan Fox. Yes TRANSFORMERS Megan Fox has told Esquire magazine that she is bisexual. In fact, we're all bisexual... Here, read this...

The Transformers actress says she's a bisexual woman who won't sleep with other bisexual women. She told Esquire: "I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. "I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite. I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

Powered by Movable Type - Hosted by Nexcess The Hollywood News (c) 2009 - Design by WPL

No comments:

Post a Comment