welcome to musiq miracle

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lauren Conrad hits best-seller list with L.A. Candy

It’s a flowery path downhill for Lauren Conrad. She may not be on The Hills anymore, but she’s certainly on top of the world. Her debut novel, L.A. Candy, has topped the New York Times Best-Seller list two weeks in a row.

LC shared her excitement with People,

If someone said to me five years ago when this all started that I would one day make the New York Times Best Seller list I wouldn’t have believed it. I am so honored that it is now a reality. It was such a compliment to be included in something with such established names.


L.A. Candy takes a cue from Lauren’s own life and revolves around Jane Roberts, a 19-year-old girl who moves to Hollywood and ends up as the star of her own reality show.

I feel so happy for LC. She indeed is the sweetest candy in LA. Congratulations, LC!

No comments:

Post a Comment